Wednesday, April 30, 2014

We Can Wednesday!

Hi Blogging world!

Have you ever taken a break from blogging and want to start back up but its SOOOO hard?
That is where I am at in my life right now, i want to come back and blog, and meet new people make connections and have that support I had before I stopped blogging. If its meant to be it will happen!

So Last October, Tevis and I got engaged!

WE FINALLY HAVE A DATE SET!!!!

We will be getting married in the beautiful state of Tennessee October 11th, 2014!
I have 5 months 1 week and 4 days until I marry my best friend.

So I am going to make a list of things i need to do fitness wise to be as ready as I can be!

1. More water everyday
2. Start exercising again, i need to get moving and be active anything will help me at this point
3. Start logging my food again
4. Start cutting my pop intake AGAIN... ugh.
5. No late night snacking unless healthy

Those are just some things I need to work on. Small changes can make a big difference. I am 50lbs from my goal weight I think i can get there with the right attitude, just have to have the will power like all these other fine ladies to flipping DO IT!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! Get moving, get off that couch do something today, you'll feel better about yourself.



Lady Luck
 photo signature-31.png

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait until your wedding! I think you will do great when it comes to getting where you want to be, health wise! You are too hard on yourself. You already look sooo great! I'm so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Agree. That photo of you in the last post... You're looking great! That said, I know you can hit your goal, you've already come so far, work hard/play hard, right?! Congrats again on setting the date and everything that goes along with it. I can't even imagine how exciting that is!

    ReplyDelete