Thursday, February 13, 2014

...And the WINNER IS!

Today is the day you have all been waiting for!!
The day we share who won the Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor!


 photo polar-ft4-men-s-heart-rate-monitor-with-h1-transmitter-73_zps2dc64e91.gif

But FIRST I want to share what I am hoping the winner will do with their heart rate monitor...

1. Use it Daily! No excuses!

2. Let it motivate you to push yourself to new limits!

3. Share with us how much you love your new Polar FT4 HRM

Ok, I won't make you wait any longer!!

THE WINNER IS.....


LISA TRAPANI


Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
I can't wait to see which color you choose!
*Email ME at missbritney502 (at) gmail (dot) com for further instructions.*



To those who didn't win, I wish I could give one to all of you!!
But the reality is, I can't.
I do, however, recommend purchasing one for yourself!
It is so worth the money!
I just got my Polar FT7 in the mail today! but that's a post for another day ;)


 photo Chalkboard-background_zpsfee8eef2.jpg


thanks for the post Erica @ LoyalRUN You save my night LOL 

 photo signature-31.png

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Man this post looks familiar ;-p
    I'm so excited for Lisa! Can't wait to hear how she likes it!!

    ReplyDelete