Thursday, February 13, 2014

Guest Post: Erica @ LoyalRUN

I am so excited to be doing a guest post for the lovely Lady Luck!
 photo 1176228_393642074095252_1637795504_n_zps12178898.jpg

 I'm Erica and I blog over at LoyalRUN.org
I am a lifestyle blogger, but lately I have been focusing a lot on my weight loss journey.
I have lost 30 lbs in under 3 months. You can track what I eat and how I exercise on MyFitnessPal.
Feel free to add me. My username is: LoyalRUN


When Britney asked me to do a guest post, I was half-way asleep and had no idea what I would post about.
Then I remembered how Britney, being the wonderful friend that she is, hounded me for weighing in every day!
Thanks Britney!
I'm glad she is open and honest with me, because she notices things about me that I sometimes don't see myself.

It's a wonderful way to improve the type of person you are, so you can become the type of person you want to become.

I have already written a post about how the scale does not define you. And that is so true! That number on the scale means nothing if you can see and feel a difference!! It is possible to drop a size without the scale changing!

 photo ae4906bac3cd60ccf30d81d2124f9efc_zps76002ad7.jpg
picture by motiveweight.blogspot.com

As much as I believe that the scale doesn't define you, I have caught myself weighing in EVERY SINGLE DAY!
I didn't even notice I was doing it.
I never got discouraged if I didn't see the numbers drop, and I didn't go crazy if I saw the numbers go up. BUT I'm glad I caught it now, because it could have really got out of control!
Thanks, Britney, for reminding me not to weigh in daily!!! 

I have come up with a new plan when it comes to weighing in.
I will weigh in on Monday mornings.
Monday's are my "cheat days" so it will help me know how much room I have to wiggle.

I will weigh in on Wednesday mornings.
I want to weigh in on Wednesday mornings for the "We Can" link-up and also so I know how hard I have to push to lose what I may have gained on Monday.

My ultimate goal is to get down to weighing myself once a week. 
My goal is to be healthy, not "skinny". The scale is just an added bonus, NOT a focus!

 photo b22a0b21dcddeab015b1e639b49d8853_zps6dcc79cd.jpg


Each step may seem small, but they eventually all add up and get ya to the TOP!










 photo signature-31.png

1 comment:

  1. I love Erica!?
    I strongly feel,weighing once a week is the best thing to do!! Then you don't risk ruining lo your days, even just over water weight!

    ReplyDelete