Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I turned 25!

Hi Friends,
so Sunday, i turned 25! EEEEEK. 
I feel "cool" saying I am 25, but i am secretly freaking out i am getting older lol. LIFE SLOW DOWN!

I celebrated for three days <3
thought i would share some photos from the weekend! Short and sweet post to sum up how Lucky and Blessed I am :) 

Tamara came into town for the weekend! 
she is the best bestie ever, we woke up Saturday, she took me to lunch, got a pedicure and bought me a few things from the mall. We ended the day with Dinner at Olive Garden with some friends and then came home to rent a movie and just hang out. It was a great day! We celebrated a day early because Tamara had to leave Sunday AM to get back to her kiddos and Brian had to work. 


My birthday drink was this! I posted it a few posts ago!
It is a must you all should try it, if you love WINE! I enjoyed two full glasses!

How to Make Valentine Moscato Float
Ingredients
1 Bottle Mirassou Moscato Wine
Strawberry Pop
Vanilla Ice Cream

Instructions
Step 1 – Place two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a glass
Step 2 – Add 1/2 cup of Strawberry Soda
Step 3 – Fill the rest of the glass with the Moscato wine. Enjoy!

Friday, i got surprised sorta, Tevis took me to get Jewelry! WAHOO. Can't go wrong with diamonds :) I love him to death! I got a cute bear and pink flip flop slippers from Miss Delaney, tevis' mom got my a bread pan and a picture frame. I am excited about that bread pan, because i am thinking i can finally make a meatloaf that i wont waste ;) hehe
And looky there, a polar watch FT7, my bff erica spoiled me! : 

Sunday I got surprised by Tevis, Delaney showed up around 11, so we had lunch at Texas Road house with Tevis' mom and nephew. Followed by a toys r us trip :) 
I overall had a great 25th birthday, probably one of my best birthdays yet!!

I am sad for one reason...First birthday ever i have not seen my family. So i sure hope this weeks weather is better, i am driving up to auburn for a night to see my mom, dad, brother, sis in law and niece :) It will be a much needed visit! My Niece turned 6 months old last week. OMG
photos taken by Haley's mom

Photos taken by Haley's mom




 photo signature-31.png

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! Sounds like you had so much fun!! Jealous!! We always go to the Yellowbullet drag races for my birthday because it's always the same weekend. haha. LOVE that watch!! That's the one I have been looking at. Is the color more of a black or is it totally navy blue and you can tell it's navy?? It looks more blackish in the pictures and that's whats holding me back. I want black and purple...ravens, you know...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Glad you enjoyed yourself!!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is ADORABLE!!! And a three day birthday weekend sounds perfect! Your jewels are gorgeous, and that drink looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete