Wednesday, December 4, 2013

We Can!

Hello loves! Happy Wednesday!

Erica and I will be starting a Weekly Link up, called, We Can Wednesday! Starts next week.

No one may link up but her and I, BUT HEY... it will help us stay accountable for what we are doing and share our updates, recipes, tips and whatever else we share with ya. :)

I have been tracking my calories and exercising for about 3 weeks now :) GO ME! I am feeling pretty great too. I have my moments, but i have great friends for support!

My short term goal is to get under 200lb and STAY under that.

I started at 220
todays weight was 213... I CAN DO THIS!!

My long term goal, i wanna be anywhere between 145-165 not 100% sure what my true goal is... or where i should be at for my age and height .

I will continue to track my food and exercise on My Fitness Pal, britney502 is my unsername. GO FOLLOW ME :)

We Can Wednesday should be fun :)
We can post about anything fitness related.
Share recipes, give advice and tips, update us on your loss, share some before and after photos, etc etc.

No matter how hard it is, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!




LoyalRUN
 photo signature-31.png

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely link up with my Fittin It In blog. Sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are really motivated! Good for you! Sounds like a great little weekly link up!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!! Yay for your weight loss so far!! I'll try to remember to link up, but this coming week is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete