Monday, January 27, 2014

GOALS GOALS GOALS

Hi Friends!!
Happy Monday.
How did your weekend go? What was something fun you did with friends and or family?

My weekend consisted of a whole lot of alone time with my Fiance! It was very much needed, the last month we hadn't had a weekend to ourselves! He made me dinner Saturdayvnight and we watched a movie and we had great conversation last night, like deep full hearted talking, it felt like in the beginning of our relationship :) <3
So because he was so sweet with me Saturday night i woke up first Sunday morning and made him Breakfast, was trying for Breakfast in bed but he smelled it and got excited, I heard the bedroom door open and i went around the corner and see the big smile on his face, I got the best fiance award that day hehe :) below is his Facebook status after we finished breakfast :) I love him so much.


So with it being MONDAY and a new week i want to set some personal goals for the week for myself and see if i follow through and can have something positive to write about on Friday when I link up for a Follow Through Friday post with some pretty awesome ladies!

My weekly Goals!

I want to do this Monday - Friday this week 
Hoping my bff Erica @ LoyalRUN will do the same.
Its a good preparation for our February Challenge i think. 

Get Fit February CHALLENGE 
Need to add more exercise into my daily routine, so Here is our feb. challenge! Hope you join us! 



DRINK LOTS OF WATER!
You should drink on average 6-8 cups of water a day 
I Googled a water consumption calculator...it says i should be drinking about 103 oz of water a day
IF i am exercising at least 20 minutes a day
Averages out to be about 12 cups of water a day. 
We will see how close i get to that

Exercise 4-5 times this week. 
Right now my workouts consist of mainly riding my stationary bike. 
Cleaning burns calories :) 
Would love a treadmill! Or at least warm weather to walk my dog!

MORE VEGGIES!
No i did not succeed in the Dr oz challenge, but it made me realize i can eat more veggies if i put more effort into it! I am determined to add more veggies, more greens to my daily diet!

Only WEIGHT myself on WEDNESDAY! 
I tend to get on the scale more then I SHOULD. My weekly weight in in Wednesdays! I need to stick to that! Last Wednesday i did not have a loss, BUT I DID NOT GAIN!! Hoping this week will go better. 


I think that is enough goals for the week. 
I will be anxious to see how I do, all advice and encouragement is needed 

Tune in for Wednesday for Erica and I's WE CAN WEDNESDAY LINK UP! 
It's a fun easy link up :) JOIN US! 






 photo signature-31.png

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to do February Challenge with you and Erica! going to be awesome! Love your goals and you CAN do it! (:
    p.s. you and Tevis are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! And great goals my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those goals sound great. I'm also trying to focus on water consumption. It's so hard.. It sounds like you and Tevis had a great weekend, sometimes a weekend home alone is all thats needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am TOTALLY doing the challenge with you!!!

    ReplyDelete