Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WE can WEDNESDAY! {5}


Hi Friends,
 It's time for We Can Wednesday hosted by Erica @ LoyalRUN and myself!!
Join in on the fun.

All you have to do is grab the button below and put it on today's post.
The post can be anything fitness or goal related! 
I would love to hear about your journey!!
Then... just add your link (at the bottom of this post). 
LoyalRUN


Started this journey back in November...i have my cheat meals cheat days occasionally to keep me sane.
I think that's healthy!

Starting weight was 220.
today's weight is 206.

The last few weeks my weight loss has slowed down, i took a break during the holidays! 
I am ok with that because i wanted to enjoy my family and friends.

I lost my weight i gained over christmas, which was only 3lbs, could have been way worse!

And January 13th I started the Dr. Oz rapid Weight loss 2 week plan
To help me get over my craving for my dt mt dew and jump start the weight loss again.
read HERE..


It is day 3... 
no major weight loss yet, but i am feeling better with the way I am eating.
as hard as it is, i like having to stop eating after 8pm. 
I just hope i start seeing a loss, or i might start feeling discouraged and give up. Not gonna lie!!!

The breakfast smoothie still sucks to drink lol
I have tried 2-3 times at making green tea and drinking it, with no artificial sweetener ITS NOT GOOD. 
I finally found a hummus i like :) 
and the ICKY 2% greek yogurt we are suppose to eat, i almost threw up on. I found that when i cook up my chicken i dip it in there, its like sour cream. So i still get my yogurt in everyday. 

*********************************************************************************************
My goal is to be 198lbs or less by my birthday! February 9th. 
I want to reward myself with a new outfit! 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!


 photo signature-31.png

1 comment:

  1. Lol I'm so sorry that u don't like the stuff on the list :(
    You are doing great though and I'm so proud of you!
    I know u will see results soon and is know you can finish what you started!
    You are such a strong woman!

    ReplyDelete