Friday, February 22, 2013

Being sick is no fun!

TGIF! I love weekends! We are most likely having a couple friends over tomorrow night, they got back from Hawaii and got engaged! wahoooo. and Then sunday we are visiting with Tevis' family for his Moms birthday next week! Hope Everyone has a great weekend! Xoxo

Well hello blogger! I have been absolutely sick for a week. Started last Friday after we got our Delaney for the weekend. I made dinner cleaned up did the normal stuff before i sat down and relaxed for the night. i started feeling terrible, i ended up having to lay down and by midnight..yup the full on FLU was kicking my butt! I slept all weekend and had fevers off and on. I felt so bad because although tevis needed to rest his leg he took care of both me and Delaney. I felt bad for not being able to spend time with Delaney. Tevis did awesome having stay outta our bedroom for majority of the time so i could sleep. And then this whole week i have just been recovery and getting my energy back along with a sinus infection. I am finally starting to feel myself again, and hoping my appetite comes back. I haven't felt like eating since the night i started getting the flu. So i cant wait to get back to blogging! I AM BACK!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you are back. I'm glad you are feeling better. It's been a lonely world without you!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete