Friday, June 7, 2013

Guest Post, Green Mountain Couple.

Kayla from Green Mountain Couple has something awesome to tell you today! I want to invest i this soon. Enjoy this post! I know I did. xoxo-Britney, Lady Luck

This is a pedometer on STEROIDS! The Fitbit One!
 I have been using my Fitbit Since the last week of December 2012.

The Fitbit includes a FREE Membership to www.fitbit.com were you have the ability to log and track activity, food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more! 
Here is a few things the Fitbit Dashboard tracks!:




 

So Fitbit also has a few other options:
The Flex $99.95
~ Free Fitbit.com membership - includes ability to log and track activity, food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more
~ Access to free mobile apps for iPhone and Android

Flex uses five white LED indicator lights to show you how your day is stacking up against your goals. Each light represents 20% of your goal. Just tap the display twice to see your progress against your daily goal.


The One $99.95

  • Steps
  • Distance
  • Calories burned
  • Floors climbed
  • Flower (grows and shrinks based on your recent activity)
  • Clock
  • Tracks Sleep




The Zip $59.95

  • Steps
  • Distance
  • Calories burned
  • Fitbit Smiley (highlights your recent activity level)
  • Clock

 So if you have a little extra cash and you are looking to get something to BOOST your Healthy Lifestyle. 
I would suggest buying a FITBIT!

Thank you for letting me rant on about this GREAT device and I hope you stop by Green Mountain Couple. 

**All Pictures came from Fitbit.com**

1 comment:

  1. Love love love my fitbit! You should definitely invest in one Britney!

    ReplyDelete