Monday, June 3, 2013

i LOVE bloglovin'


In order to help bloggers transition away from GFC as the main way to follow blogs, Northern Belle Diaries and Postcards from Rachel have teamed up to host I Love Bloglovin'. GREAT IDEA!


If you are stopping by the link up, Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy my blog, read a little bit about me and maybe even follow a new blogger, I'd love to have you! 

FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN'


The one and only, BRITNEY

ME, Delaney, Tevis

My family!

******Also, i am leaving for Louisville, KY thursday-Sunday and then moving**** 
SO be on the look out for some awesome ladies to guest post for me! 




Rules:
Follow co-hosts (3rd and 4th links) on Bloglovin'.
Grab our button or link back to us in today's post.
Link up your Bloglovin' URL.
Visit 2 or more blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Is that your sister in that picture with you? Ya'll look so much alike:) Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics :) you have such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete