Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So what Wednesday

Hey my lovely readers. Linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for SO WHAT Wednesdays!
Life After I Dew 
SO WHAT IF...


  • I cried while dropping storm off at the groomers last week
  • I am just finishing my post that I started this morning it's been one heck of a day! 
  • I am writing this while enjoying a bubble bath haha 
  • We've been eating out more then me cooking at home... I HOPE I CAN CHANGE THAT 
  • I am freaking out because Christmas will be here before we know it 
  • I took a break from school work today 
  • Our grass was so tall I couldn't pick up all of storms cow patties guess we had some good natural fertilizer hehe 
  • I am proud momma STORM IS 4 months old 
Okay I am done boring you all! Just wanted to make sure I got a post in today. Love ya'll 

Hey OUR FRIENDLY FALL SWAP is doing awesome. Thanks everyone for the support 



1 comment:

  1. It's crazy that it's almost Christmas. I've already bought some presents..

    ReplyDelete