Wednesday, November 13, 2013

so WHAT wednesday LINK UP!

I am linking up for another awesome So What Wednesday with Shannon at Life after I "dew" 
Life After I Dew

So what IF...

- I want to put my Christmas trees up this weekend, i know many people who have done it way sooner then ME. Delaney will have a little pink tree in her room

- I want to do Christmas cards this year but i know stamps can add up QUICKLY

- we are engaged and have no date! Stop asking people, Tevis may take my ring back LOL

- I was not ready to come back from vacation, who wants to have the responsibilities back? lol

- I had a long list to get done yesterday and didn't get it done, i slept most of the day because of a headache :( I feel much better today

- I had fun shopping in Tennessee! Here is what i got....
NEW COACH! I went to the outlet mall and coach had a 60% off deal. Could not pass that up! I get a new purse once a year

Went to this awesome embroidery place, got Delaney this cute little purse for Christmas. 

My new laptop/school books bag. Its really big, and has a HOLE in it already, thanks to STORM lol 

My new travel duffle bag! Now come on this just screams BRITNEY! I love my chevron & pink! 


That is it for today! I have a busy day ahead of me! Going to take Storm to get groomed, then have a little lunch with my hunny, going grocery shopping and then come home to do laundry and get some homework done! 










5 comments:

  1. Yay. I'm glad u feel better. I love all the stuff you got on vacation :) and what a bargain too!!
    I think I may decorate early too!!! Yikes. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your new stuff.. especially the Coach. I'm so happy you feel better too. Good thing Storm is so cute and can get away with that hole she made!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of your shopping spree! I love the pink chevron, and I am still a Coach virgin. My sister-in-law is obsessed with the outlets; I think it is time I get on that bandwagon. As for the Christmas tree, I feel you! I really want to put mine up as well; the house is just so much cozier and cuter! --Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff you got!! And so what if you put up your tree! We did!! Now I feel Christmassy!! And I love Delaneys pink tree!!

    ReplyDelete