Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

This day went by too fast. It is already dark out! :(

Hope everyone had a great day with family and ate LOTS OF YUMMY food!!!


We spent the afternoon with Tevis' mom, step-dad, step-brother and fiance :) 
I was so happy to have good/but oh so bad for you food. I NEEDED it!

I weighed myself this morning..I am down 4lbs! Hopefully today didn't mess that all up. I didn't feel i went overboard, so i think i am ok :) 


If we are friends on facebook or IG then you already know but wanted to announce it on My Blog
We have a new dog in the house



She is 7 years old. I got her as a pup back in 2006 and she has been at my parents ever since. Since having Storm we have ALWAYS wanted another dog, but i told Tevis we needed to wait awhile. Storm was a handful. Then i decided it might be nice for storm to have another dog in the house. I decided i wanted to take Reese. It was about time and i want her to spend the rest of her life with me. So far so good with them too. They actually started playing pretty good with each other tonight, Storm is just too hyper and rough with her, she doesn't know how to play with a smaller dog. 



We are happy with the new/old addition  & so is Delaney!!

it was nice to get outta the house today and DO MY HAIR for once lol. I never do it anymore! 

This is how i am ending my thanksgiving day! Pups are sleeping next tome, i am black Friday shopping ONLINE, tevis is watching football and we are enjoying a fire! 


I am so thankful for where I am at in life! I am thankful for my family who is always there for me. I am thankful for Tj and Haley for bringing my beautiful niece into this world and becoming an Aunt, its the best feeling! 
I am thankful i have a year left of college, and that i have the best support system in the world! 
I am thankful I woke up next to tevis today, i am so glad he is still with me! He is walking, alive, and healthy! He is my best friend i don't know what I would do without him! 
I am thankful for this blogging community and everyone i have "met". I have made some amazing connections! 

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
xoxo




 photo signature-31.png

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day, and wonderful things to be thankful for!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Reese!!! :)
    You are awesome and I am thankful to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete