Friday, March 29, 2013

Eating Cleaning

Since I have PCOS, and i do not have any friends who have it. My best friend Erica got me into joining some groups on Facebook. I have loved reading stories and getting advice. A lot of girls talk about eating clean and just overall changing your lifestyle. For us ladies with PCOS its very easy to gain weight and very hard to get it off. Losing weight will help us regulate AF better and become fertile. SO I have been researching the lifestyle change and diets these ladies post.

Eating Clean:
Eating Clean is treating your body right.
It is eating the way nature intended. You eat the foods our bodies evolved to function best on, and that makes you feel – and look – fantastic. When you Eat Clean you eat more often. You will eat lean protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats. These practices keep your blood-sugar levels stable and keep you satisfied. The best part is that if you need to lose weight it will happen almost without you having to try. And yes, you can have a treat now and again.
Best of all, Eating Clean keeps you feeling great and full of energy. In fact, you can forget all about the days when “dieting” meant feelings of hunger, lethargy or deprivation.
Eating Clean is not a fad; it’s a way of life. When you Eat Clean your body will react by losing weight if you need to lose, maintaining a healthy weight if that’s where you are, and even gaining weight if you are too skinny. But regardless of whether you want to lose, maintain or gain, you will feel better than you ever have before.
Never worry about counting calories again. You will never have to diet. Eating Clean will keep you lean and healthy for the rest of your long life. Eating Clean guarantees results!

Yes i want to see me lost some weight, i would overall feel better. I am at my heaviest and i am so determined to change that, i just haven't had much motivation lately. Clean eating will also just make you feel better inside and out, for example...we were gone all day and ate out for both lunch and dinner, why couldn't i have had a salad or something light and less carby, i went for the bad food and felt miserable! I am ready to feel better and have more energy. I will periodically post clean eating recipes, check them out under my Recipe Tab.Wish me luck with my transition into clean eating and taking better care of myself!

I follow a couple girls that are so inspirational and eat clean and work out. Check them out for advice and some motivation! SkinnyMeg & Mamalaughlin

1 comment:

  1. You know I am with you on this 100%
    It is a great choice for everyone to make :)

    ReplyDelete