Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dear Grandma!

Dear Grandma! 

     You have been missed beyond words for the last seven years, SEVEN years? I just cant even believe it.  I sit here and think about all you and grandpa have missed in my life, but i have to sit back and remember you are watching me, always watching me. I so wish i could talk to you right now, could use some encouragement. I miss the sound of you voice, i need to go to mom and dads and watch some home videos of when we were younger. I know you see the struggles Tevis and I are going through and I only hope you send some sunshine down on us, to know we are going down the right path and that things will be okay. I so wish you could have met Tevis, I know you two would have loved him and i know you and grandpa see how happy he makes me and how i am very well taken care of. There is not a day that goes by that i don't think of you grandma! Around holidays, your birthday, the day you left us, ALL THE TIME! Every time i am on the interstate and see one of those CRST semi trucks all i can do is smile, i don't see them often and when i do I feel like its a sign from you and grandpa, that things are going to be ok or its going to be a good day. The same day we lost you is the same day Delaney was born, Tevis' daughter. This Saturday marked 7 years, and I was occupied with Delaney's birthday but i never forgot about you. We miss you so much grandma and you too grandpa! I hope you are up there enjoying the after life and watching all of us from time to time. I hope you are proud of me and where my life is going because in every decision I make i always have you two in mind. I love you both! See you again! XOXO




1 comment: