Friday, March 15, 2013

Its FRIDAY!

Hey my viewers! Happy Friday! I was up until almost 4am, thanks to my boyfriend, So i am very tired! Should sleep good tonight! He has a cold and a bad cough, and got a really high fever over the night so was up making sure he was ok. He seems to have more energy today just that darn cough is terrible, even with cough medicine and cough drops! I was looking forward to Friday because 1-Tevis was suppose to be getting his new prosthetic leg, which we go today and find out it was too long of a process so will go back Monday or Tuesday to get it. So they just was fitting him up for it and i posted a couple pictures to show ya what went on today.

and then the second reason....
Its our weekend with DELANEY! Her mom dropped her off with us at Tevis' appointment so she got to meet Tim(Dr. Hot-stuff) hehe. When we got home it was still decent out so we stayed and played outside for just a little bit! I hope tomorrow is somewhat decent so I can take her to the park for a little bit and take some pictures for her 4H project!  Overall it was a good day, nothing too exciting going on, just glad to have Delaney for the weekend! Tevis is to stay off his leg most of the weekend, so we don't have any plans really. I hope everyone has a great weekend! 





Add caption


They are connecting a pump to mold the casting just right, it gets all the water out.


1 comment:

  1. She is just so cute!! :) love her colorful outfit!!
    I hope it is nice out tomorrow for you two :) Looks like Monday will be a good day for both of us. I hope Tevis finally gets his new leg Monday!! I bet you are tired of waiting hehe

    ReplyDelete