Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Miss Talynn Lea

Hey loves! XoXo
I am linking up for a just because post with Lisette & Catalyn.
Go check these ladies out!

So if you read my blog you will know last month I announced in a post call All Things Pink that I am having a NIECE.
Today i would love to announce her name!

Miss Talynn Lea Snyder 

My family and I are just so thrilled and excited about meeting this baby girl. It is my parents first grandchild and I am a first time auntie. I cannot wait to spoil that little girl and teach her everything I know hehe. I am going to be the cool aunt that will always be there for her no matter what. She will hopefully arrive in this world end of July first of August. So stayed tuned for pictures of baby shower and diaper party, those parties are happening June 29th.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

&& i have a prayer requests... Tevis was diagnosed with diabetic retinopathy last November, he is going in for his second round of laser eye surgery today. We need good vibes and prayers sent. His last round hurt so bad and he was literally in tears, Yes he knows pain he has a leg amputated but he says this is a whole new different pain and wouldn't wish it upon anyone. His first round was pretty invasive because his doctor thought he would go blind if it didnt happen so he got the worst treatment. You can read most of his story under his tab, Tevis' Story
Thanks in advance!


3 comments:

  1. Eeek I'm soooo excited for you :)
    Xoxo

    Erica Dee
    http://erica-Dee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for a new little niece! And what a cute name that is! I have two nephews but they both live so far away I barely see them... actually I haven't even met the youngest one! I can't wait to see baby shower and new baby pics! Also I am saying prayers for him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe i am sorry you live far away from them. Hope you keep in contact a lot through facebook and etc. Skype is a good tool to use too :)

      Delete