Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sponsorship!


The last few days my stats have went up and I am so excited about it. I have "met" some pretty awesome ladies and cant wait to continue "meeting" awesome people. I have gotten a lot more viewers and followers. Weekends are always pretty quiet and i try to stay off the computer on the weekends. So while we are having a quiet evening I thought i would write a short and sweet post for all my lovely followers and all the traffic i have been getting to check out my Sponsors/Giveaway tab. Most importantly check out the HAPPY SPRING free swap :) I will give all my sponsors shout outs and hopefully we both get some more traffic and meet new bloggers! I have two buttons on my sidebar!
Please contact me with any questions missbritney502@gmail.com

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend with friends and family! XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment