Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#PRAYFOROKLAHOMA

I have family about 2 or 3 hours of Moore, Oklahoma. My mom was born and raised in OK. She was watching the news and the weather making sure this tornado was not going straight for our family. I made sure i stayed in contact with my Mom to make sure what was going on since i was not around a TV  Thankfully my family is fine and everyone is safe. My mom said they had to take cover a few times because the storm was so bad.

I have watched a few videos and seen the news a little bit, have not watched much, but when I did watch i just teared up. I cannot even begin to imagine losing everything, losing someone you loved and even losing your child. What a scary experience! My thoughts and prayers are pouring out to everyone.

Hug your loved ones! Call your parents! HUG your kiddos. Tomorrow is never promised!!
Donate and help out if you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment